3.15.2008

Getting my read on...

Well I've been doing a little reading when in airports and on airplanes and such. Not very much mind you as I'm a notoriously slow reader but I've been reading a book by Gilbert Morris called "A Bright Tomorrow" - it's actually pretty good. It is a story about a large family from Arkansas or Missouri or something. It's a christian novel I didn't know that when I picked it at the library I'm famous for just getting something. Anyhow I just thought I would share about what I've been reading.

2 comments:

Little ol' Me said...

Hope you've found some juicy chic lit to keep you busy!

You've been tagged over at my blog - hope you find a few minutes to do the ABC's thing and then tag another blogger!

Have a great weekend,
Tiff

Jodie said...

Hi Katie J! Thanks for tagging me. I'm heeerrre!