8.01.2008

Sometimes even the best laid plans change...

I was supposed to go up to New Hampshire to meet a friend/coworker. But I worked late who works until 6:30 on a friday??? - me that's who and before I could call her to cancel she called me to cancel. So instead of making the adventure by myself I checked in my rental car early and came to the hotel which BTW is FREE! not because the client is paying but rather because they lost my reservation and couldn't give me the kind of room I asked for and unlike a certain holiday inn (on o'brien highway which should be avoided like the plague) they upgraded me and compted it! Hello - I think my luck is finally coming back - never mind that my solar eclispe is in my second house - it's back! And an added bonus they have a spa and pool here so I can go swimming which is something I wanted to do all summer long but haven't had a chance. So I think I will locate some dinner and then have a lovely swim in the pool.
Tommorrow I'm off for Eagle Harbor, Michigan - via Detriot and Minneapolis and Hancock (so I will wave at all my pals as I fly overhead).

2 comments:

erin said...

Great luck with the compt room! Hope you enjoyed your swim!

Jodie said...

Yea! A hotel that backs up it's policies! Wave to me, I'm in Indy this wknd visiting mom and dad!