12.21.2008

Holiday Decor

Obnoxious Merriness going on here... earlier we even had some alvin and chimpmunks christmas carols playing. Thought I'd share a few pics of some projects and holiday decor at the joneses.
My pink tree - jono would have been fine if this was our only tree but we couldn't have that.
So I put up my small 4 footer too. Complete with sparkley fish ornaments.
And a mini floppy there as well.
If you look closely you can see my robot ornament there too it's blue at the bottom.
Jono's new stocking (the one mom made him is in florida). I made it in about an hour with no pattern. I was sad I put his name on it or then I could keep it - however I can always make it into Jones!
And because Joe needed to have his own homade stocking like the rest of us. I made him one too. It's a bit small but we can still fill it with COAL! lol.
All the stockings are hung by the chimney (or Stereo whichever). Mom made mine back when I was a wee babe. Isn't she crafty!

4 comments:

erin said...

Wow! I am so flipping impressed with those stockings you made! Too cute!

Jodie said...

Katie! What awesome stockings! I so love the one with the tree and gifts under it! You are so very talented. Merry Christmas my friend.

Unknown said...

omg.. your stockings awesome!!! oh, and my word verification for today is hotho :) that's me? right...lol.

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stockings! Sammie is still waiting for me to make hers! This year she used the one you made a few years back for the cookie party!