12.14.2008

Remember Perler Beads!

If not it's time to Flash Back! I am taking an online class and one of the projects was these (well let's be real "was" seems a little more fitting with my work schedule these days). Since I already gave them away as christmas gifts I can share them. I turned the little camera into mini books for snaps from 2008. However perler beads can be used for a good many things. More projects to share soon. Now if I only had the time to knit leg warmers because I think winter will be blistering cold.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! love that you used these for a mini album!! lilly's been having fun with these lately, we found a bag and a try at a garage sale for 50 cents!! yay!

Jodie said...

How awesome is that! I would never had thought of using them for book covers. We have them all over the frige as magnets. The kids went through a stage a few years ago. We played with the all the time. So fun!

Kim said...

I'm so thankful to have a friend who makes me such special gifts! Love ya, KatieJ!!!