12.20.2008

Napping was glorious...

although it should be noted that a person should not really nap at like 6pm - but whatever!
I came back and before I resumed a little work tonight I checked in on one of my favorite blogs...
Robot a day! Remember that lovely. Anyhow - I do so love the robot from 12/17 - Obnoxiously Merry Bot. Next year for christmas I think everyone needs ugly sweaters just like this! It's so ugly it's cute (of course I'd have to start that project in like May so I may rethink it - but I am contemplating rushing out to joanns at first daylight and making just one for myself. Here's to being Obnoxiously Merry this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious!! why did i not out this site in my bloglines before?? thanks for the gift too!! you are one of those amazing people in my life!!:)

The Mom said...

I love naps too!! Merry Christmas!!

Jodie said...

Check my blog. Dec 17th post. I posted a pic of the robot Isaiah made last week. He is so into robots right now too.

Kim said...

you are a crazy girl!