2.02.2009

JFK Library

Satruday I took myself on adventure to the JFK presidential library. It was bitter cold out but I didn't stay outside long although I did do part of the harborside walk there. Surprisingly I knew very little about JFK but I watched the videos while I was there they had him as well as Bobby it was pretty interesting. Here's a few pictures from my adventure.
The library - a much better shot than the last time I was there when it was dark.

a quote in the wall. kind of an interesitng thought (what are you starting that won't be finished?)
The harbor walk was super icy.
Another angle of the jfk. there's me there too. It was SOOOOO cold. Did I mention that.
Oh and check out this little ditty! It's it a beauty? I want one so bad! Think of all the random things I could type.
It was JFKs check him out typing out a paper or something on it. doesn't he look 12?
There's this glass lobby at the library pretty cool.

No comments: