2.08.2009

New Hampshire's Seacoast

So I went to New Hampshires Seacoast yesterday. Everything is closed until June aside from the liquor stores brewery's and the shops downtown. Which was a let down but I made the most of it. Photos and commentary below. I didn't even get any postcards this week. Oh well.
John Paul Jones house which of course was CLOSED. from across the bay.
The real reason people go to New Hampshire. Tax Free liquor! This place was packed with people and every kind of booze you could want.
me at the beach. glad I'm not there today it's windy enough to blow people over.


more from the coast.


The albacore. note it's sitting in less than a foot of water/ice - I'm not sure I would have boarded it if it were open.


too cold for barefeet on the beach.


The coastline.


Me at the albacore sub.


housekeeping is waiting to come into my room now so I really must get off here and find an adventure for today - although I do plan on working most of the afternoon.

2 comments:

thea said...

are you going to do a photo blog this year in addition to this one? not that I don't enjoy this one, I do immensely, but I was just wondering ...

Jodie said...

Terrific! Love the coast.