3.22.2009

Chain of Love

So I signed up to do this on Jen's blog. Probably a month ago but I got busy and forgot. But here I am now and remembering to post this.
Chain of Love
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you! (but let's be real you WILL!)
  2. What I create will be just for you, nope I'm not taking orders.
  3. It'll be done this year - who knows maybe before June!
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I have no clue yet but you should see some of the craft supplies I've been buying!
  5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange or not strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (I'm okay if you don't post it if you don't have a blog - because I'm just that cool). JODIE I want you to respond so you will come and take pics of my family - oh wait am I allowed to request that?

6 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm #1! Yeah! Of course I'll take pics of your family, just don't plan it the day I leave for vacation like someone else we know, ahem, cough....kimshrum. :)

Anonymous said...

Katie - I don't have a blog but sign me up - you know where I am
Kellie

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing Katie. I cant win cause I got rid of my blog.

Anonymous said...

opps that last anonymous post was from me. Lubie

Kim said...

Okay....I'll sign up! I'll post this on my blog later this week! I love ANYTHING made by KatieJ!

Aunt Thea said...

Can I still sign up?? I may be #5 but I'm not sure.