3.19.2009

Oh so random...

So I have been working 24x7 well almost. I did take a little time out and hang with JJ. And some other peeps. Check it...
Me and Nick.
JJ, Me and Nick

Check this out we met some people who have a house in Liberty in Boston! This is Denise (sunglasses) and Brian (green hat) and some of our other new friends. I'm not really terrified of them.
And the adoreable Robert. Who by the way needs to write me that poem already.

Tomorrow I'm only working for a smidge. My system is in and surprisingly working well for the time being. Now I need to get my other projects into full swing.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

welcome back (I hope)! I've missed your cheery blogs.

Jodie said...

Look how long your hair is getting!

Kim said...

Yay for making new friends!!!! Just don't forget about your BFFs!!! We miss you!