3.22.2009

What we are up too...

Since I worked all last weekend I got to take yesterday off and hang out with JJ. I did work in the morning but no more than 2 hours. JJ and I took off for a road trip to Rhode Island. It was beautiful and sunny and "semi" warm. Here's some pics from our trip yesterday and few from today.
Boston's Skyline from the site of the Tea Party
Jay and I at the bar.
Us on the beach.
Double fisting at the dinner.
Jay and I at the beach
Silverware in the North End.
Waiting for the T.
JJ and SaraThe Garment District a super fun vintage store.
And Robert and I

3 comments:

erin said...

Looks like you had a very fun day! I always enjoy seeing your photos!

Rachel said...

wish I could have been there...looks like you had such fun!

Kim said...

great photos and looks like a great time!!!