5.21.2009

Managing to the Delta!

Today Jonathan told me that I needed to manage our garage remodel like it's a project so I wrote us up a schedule and hung it on the wall. And now we are managing this project to the delta so we can get it done before Joe is living in a cardboard box on the street. Here's a few of the latest snaps.
The Giant Shelf-Wall done just waiting on a little dusting with old english.
Brotherly teamwork.
Oh and Jill came by to help us out. Safety is always first here so we made her wear safety goggles in the wood shop.
Jono tried out the drill.
So did Jill.
oh and check out this puppy! This was my find on Saturday antiquing. I'm not sure you could call this an "antique" but isn't it hilarious! you may need to click it to make it larger. But it's a Bonanaza tray. Anyhow we are already putting it to good use and I washed it up and used it as a grilling out tray. Loverly!

No comments: