5.11.2009

OMG - How did Lita get old enough for prom?

In Liberty they do the prom up all fancy like with a red carpet and the whole town comes out and watches all the prom goers walk in. it even has some paparazzi complete with grandma and harold. Aren't they the cutest? Debbie is just to the left their too. I love everyone's faces as they are watching the prom goers.
The adoreable Alyssa was there. Isn't she all grown up. She rode in on a dune buggy or something Look there's the watertown and the lights for the tennis courts in the background too. I wonder if they still flicker before they go out?
And Kayla looking so pretty. I hate that someone jumped up into the picture. Hello people!
And Miss Lita - her date has the look of a grump (here I hope it was just his displeasure from having to be paraded down a red carpet, but doesn't she look pretty in her pink dress? You look too cute.
And this is probably my favorite pic I took - Jono and Lita the too youngest of the Jones & Co clan. Lita is almost as tall as Jono now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awwww...Lita looks so pretty! I love her dress! Hope she had a splendid time at the prom!