2.01.2010

And we saw some monsters...

monster trucks that is. yes that's right I went and saw monster trucks - how's that for an adventures. a few observances of the monster trucks - you cannot understand the drivers when they talk, there is far too much "lull" in between bus jumping, and if you want to win you need to flip your truck right before the time expires. Anyhow it was great to see my friend Bobbie from college, and Lita had a great time I think so it was a win win. Oh and we also got to try another restaurant which was the cutest little places in our favorite part of town - fountain square - we {heart} fountain square. So much we are returning next week for Schreve's birthday party. Enjoy the pics.









2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hey, my brother was there! He took his little boy to his first Monster Truck show. If you saw him, I'm sure you would have said hello. :0)

Katie said...

perhaps he was the guy I saw that I said - "he looks like he doesn't belong here." But I don't recall him looking like you so perhaps that wasn't him.