2.23.2010

Tuesday Tutorials - How to be a "Man on the Street"

I bet you were wondering if I had forgotten Tuesdays? I didn't I just lost my point and shoot camera and had to bust out my old old old camera (but I acutally like it better aside from the size of it). Anyhow this week's Tutorial was a fast one because I'm sleepy but I want point out that in my "man on the street" reporting I found more of these little men some really cool not just painted ones now. Shout out to Tracy and Amol who came with me on the street today. :D Anyhow here it is...







3 comments:

thea said...

what are the "little men"? do you know?

Jodie said...

Are these pics of Boston or Indy?

Gretchen said...

I have found a man on Pennsylvania Street in Indy. I'm going to load it to my flickr...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7903825@N03/4400060806/