2.09.2010

Party like it's your birthday schreve!

For Schreve's Birthday there was a duck pin bowling party, at the 1950's vintage bowling alley one would have thought Schreve was turning 50 instead of 25 but the place is just to cute. Unfortunately Alicia (schreve's girl couldn't come she just had surgery hugs A) and Ashley jono's girl couldn't get off work so we missed her too. But we did get a surprise visit from Mikey and his girl Julie (who is also our cousin's bff - how fun is that). Oh and our new roomate Steve joined us as well - he gave jono and joe some competition because let's be real I am not a duck pin bowler. Anyhow I hope the Schreve had a great birthday and I can't wait to celebrate 25 more birthday's with him happy birthday lil brother.
Here we are with our trophies - mine is causing me to make some kind of horrible face?

Schreve shows us the technique
isn't this the cutest little bowling man?

You keep score yourself and Lita and Jono did a fantastic job.
I think we all need bowling sweaters like this? isn't it the coolest?
and a bowler's bra? I think I'll pass it's made from real bowling balls
some bowling action
look at that matching form lil and big schreve in sync (well almost).
mikey and julie bowling
Another group shot this time I look a little less special
I wish this gum ball machine worked.
Mom bowling.
And there was a cake - unforunately you cannot bring your own cake to fountain square so joe had to take it home. next time we'll know.
Oh and one more thing Mikey's niece is in intensive care so sending her lots of thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

What a fun party and a cool bowling alley! Happy Birthday!