10.27.2010

Somewhere on the East Coast New England

Things to note "Re:  My recent trip up to Maine"- 
I rather like seeing folk music live
They call places "The Yorks" the "The Shires"
There are the cutest little shops in New England
Flying Pig Bread is yummy
I wanted to swim off the rocks at the lighthouses
The water in Maine at this time of year is FREEZING
I did NOT dive in.
The leaves were a "little overdone" but there were spots of color here and there
They love scarecrows up there (me too)
Maine reminds me of the UP with more people and less pine trees
Sometimes you just need a little ocean when you live in a landlocked state
I rather like it in Maine - until next time











2 comments:

thea said...

love these pics, especially the lighthouse. and the little pumpkins.

Katie said...

that lighthouse was great I wish it had been a blue sky day when we went to see it.