10.26.2010

Tuesday Tutorial - How to Listen to the GPS & Tuesday 10

I was thinking that I should do a tutorial about how to listen to the GPS when it tells you to go one way and you don't, because you think you know better.  I have been on a Massachusetts state tour the last two weeks and I just consistently keep thinking I know better about where I'm going even to places I've never been in areas I have never been and I just drive round in circles til I finally stop being stupid.  But literally that tutorial goes like this.
1.  GPS says turn left turn left  
2. GPS says turn right turn right 
3.  When you continue on the road continue 
4.  Just LISTEN!  follow those direction of course when you don't know right from left you should probably get some assistance. 
Since that could be quite the lamest Tuesday 10 and I feel like I just keep finding happy things these days I thought I'd have a Tuesday 10 this week.
10 Things I Love Right Now:
1. My New Baggu
2. Cool Blog - WhipUp - If you haven't already seen it you should check out Alisa Burke's most adoreable tutorial on making a halloween lunch sack. It could quite possibly be the cutest thing seen all halloween.  Seriously I'm not kidding.
3. Fall!
4. Being 1 expense report from caught up.
5. Escalators
6. Scarecrows - Is this not super cute?
7.The saying "It is what it is."
8. Head of the Charles 2010

9. Spending time with the Bonks sorry I didn't take a single photo there.  (Dawn aren't you a photographer - how did we miss that?)
10. Getting to stop in at my favorite store in Cambridge - Black Ink - I even bought the coolest new kitchen supplies


No comments: