11.08.2010

Weekend Recap

 So a mini recap from the weekend here... 
Alyssa came to visit (so did Justin who left his gear but he lives close by).
I washed12 towels that I had been accumlating in both bathrooms.
Lita got her hair did (it was a tad pricey in my opinion however she loves it).
I watch Nell and Little Miss Sunshine
I got to wear moccasins all weekend oh and I wore these groovy socks my grandma made (I wish she made them for my feet in particular as if I wear them without shoes they slide off.
 We talked about the kitchen remodel
We found a new spot in the city.  Homeless people lived there.
 I went and got my oil changed.
I did a little thrifting and got some new frames for the photo wall.
 I made quiche for brunch and it was a big hit even an egg-hater liked it.
 Strawberry milk was drunk
 Jono made us lettuce wraps from his Asian cookbook - they were yummy.
He also made us lions head meatballs from the same cookbook - yup that's bok choy!  Also yummy although less Asian than we would like.
More Asian cooking coming up soon as we are going to an event at the international market next weekend.  More soon...

4 comments:

justine. said...

This post made me hungry and now I want to eat instead of do my midterm!

thea said...

looks like you had fun! the food sounds great. We'll have to have Jono cook when y'all come to visit.

thea said...

looks like you had fun! the food sounds great. We'll have to have Jono cook when y'all come to visit.

Jodie said...

Love Lita's new hair do!!! Tell her I said that :)