3.25.2011

Fav Thing Friday - Blogging

Yup that's right Blogging = Favorite Thing.  As if you didn't know?  The 56 posts already in 2011 I think it says "I {heart} Blogging."

To me blogging is...
  • The journal I never kept but always meant it
  • Documentation of my life and journeys
  • A method of sharing with people I love 
  • A conversation with strangers
  • A conversation with myself (I often blog in my head first)
  • A tool for exploring new avenues and adventures I've never thought I would
  • I remember more with it 
  • I tell my story my way  
  • And so much more
XOXO I love you blog you are truly my favorite.

picasa

P.S. I am working on updating the design of my blog too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look!

thea said...

I'm glad you blog .. I know you so much better than I otherwise would. Also, it shows me just how cool you really are!

Anna said...

YOu are the best and most inspirational daughter.

Katie said...

thanks momo just don't tell Lita