3.31.2011

The Schreve's Getting Married

I can't recall if I shared this yet or not...
But The Schreve is Getting Married. 
We are super excited it will be the first Jones and Co wedding.  I just love Alicia and I can't wait for her to join our family.  I also think she's so good for The Schreve.  And I know they are so in love.  I remember a certain conversation with The Schreve when he was friends with A when he told me if he didn't know better that he was in love with her.  He totally was and still is.  I'm so happy for them.  
You can check out their wedding website here, I absolutely love what they say about Jono - "Jonathan is the brother of the groom. The bond between brothers is a strong one, and Jonathan and Joe are no exception. They've been the best of friends since they were young and got into all kinds of shenanigans together throughout their life. Most importantly, Jonathan thinks that Joe is the baddest man walking the face of the earth, which may or may not be true, but to Jonathan it doesn't matter."  This so true and I love it - all brothers should love each other this much.  
And because I can't have blog posts without photos.  Here are some snaps of The Schreve and Alicia from when they first started dating these were taken pre-photosallowedtogether, but the Joneses are stealth and we can't not take a million photos especially when we are on an adventure and we have such a beautiful day.

4 comments:

thea said...

love the pictures!

Unknown said...

ahhh, now i'm in the loop :) yay for The Schreve! ;)

Jodie said...

When is the wedding? I've met Alicia and I think she is pretty great too! I'm glad she's joining the fam so maybe she'll come back and visit again with Jones and Co.

Katie said...

October. I'm hoping that you can come visit us when JJ is in town next.