2.18.2013

49/65

I'm starting to notice a trend - when I'm on the road I take photos of places and things eaten when I'm home I take pictures of people and things I do.   Clearly travel is about place and food, this seems especially the case as I'm trying not to go out shopping and spend any extra money.  This last week all together I didn't take that many photos at all probably 25 - I want to try and take more this week including ones with me in them; although I haven't taken any yet so that might already be a lost cause.   
Anyhow photos from last week are Monday - Remains of Chinese New Year in Chinatown, Tuesday - Pizza from Little Buffalo, Wednesday - Pink and Purple Empire State Building, Thursday - Doughnut Plant Heart shaped crystallized ginger, Friday - Incredible Pizza, Saturday - Bouquet search, Sunday - Metro Kids.  
picasa

No comments: