2.19.2013

Tuesday 10 - Febuary Lovely

1. White Macadamia Nut Clif Bars - I'm not usually a fan of power bars (ick and ick) but Dustin likes these Clif Bars and I tried this one and it's delicious. It makes me want to learn how to make these ourselves since its like $2/bar.
2. Markers I really to love markers.  These Mr. Sketch ones are oh so fun.
3. Homemade bread - Dustin and I made Hawaiian Bread for our Valentines weekend.
4. Pops of pink neon here and there.  As see here on My Attic:  A Happy Home.
5. Printable Post its - I haven't printed any but I totally will when the printer gets fixed from How About an Orange.
   
6. Ampersands 
7. This Poster found here.
8. $4 Lined Leggings found in Brooklyn.  Best ever they FIT.
9. This adorable craft.  Who doesn't love pom poms seriously? (Via Design Mom)
10.  Having Spare Rooms again!  I love having roommates don't get me wrong but there's something so fantastic about having rooms that are just rooms.
 picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

nice list. I really like the pompom book marker.