7.29.2015

#9 Log Cabin Quilt

I wasn't intended to make a big log cabin quilt but I did.  This is my Riley Blake MQG Challenge quilt. I wasn't totally in love with Thai fabric and then when I ordered additional Riley Blake fabric to add I found the green didn't match - ugh.  But I made it work I actually love the green I think it ended up working out.  Part of the challenge was to try something new so I actually hand quilted and machine quilted this too, not that you can tell from the photo.  Big stitch style.  Not my best work but I like how it turned out. 
Thanks to my sister for holding this for me and to my baby for strutting his stuff around it.  

1 comment:

thea said...

I was wondering who the quilt model was. I think it turned out great! and Jones is walking .. he wasn't doing that when we were there was he? He'll be driving before I know it ...