1. Family Day trips. We went to Covered Bridge festival we didn't buy a thing but enjoyed bridges, walking and jones liked finding animals.
2. Chopstick attempts
3. Loaner Vans
4. The master of the slide. He's soooo proud he can do this all by himself.
5. Cousin's birthdays
6. First field trips. We went to pumpkin patch. Jones was super excited by the animals and had the best time with his class.
7. My first purchase for the new baby. $.99 overalls. I also bought her a jumper.
8. Baby Bomber Jackets - seriously this is too cute.
9. Visits from Aunties.
10. Zoo Boo. The zoo membership might have been one of our best purchases of the year - next year I want to do zoo and the children's museum. We can go for an hour or all day and we don't care if we see one animal or 10 but it's a good time.