9.21.2018

34 - Art Journal



For several years I have put this on my goals lists.  I never start it.  Well my mom gave me just a magnet closure notebook for my birthday and I turned it into a art journal.  Aside from white paint pens I didn’t buy anything.  I use my kids craft paints, and paper scraps I had.  I torn a lot of pages out and glued several together to make them thicker.  I save up all these quotes in my phone I don’t even know why but I used them on this project.  I also some of my kids artwork and some coloring pages and random junk mail. 
I had such a fun time with this it’s so messy but good I started a second one.  
These people are creepy but I didn’t pick my pen up. 

I love this collage.

This background is some dental form in Spanish. 

My kids totally recognized themselves.




Nothing like a little ninja turtle coloring book page. 



This is a gnome in case you wondered. 



This is one of my favorites even though this lady blends right in.  










Art by my kids friend 






Jones made that little blue drawing its him
















No comments: