9.05.2018

last days of the Tri Pool


All summer long we have been hitting up the pool 2-4 days a week. We go so much I had to buy the kids many new suits because there was always one or two in the wash.  We have loved our pool pass.  We usually pack a snack and water bottles.  Sometimes we bring friends sometimes we meet them there.  And sometimes we have the place to ourselves.  And occasionally it’s crowded.  It’s been a great summer.
This is the last summer for the tri pool.  They are building a new fancy pool in the new city park.  This is the same pool I grew up going to.  So it’s filled with memories for both me and my kids. Anyhow we have loved it this summer and while the weather is like 90 degrees this week we wish it didn’t close for Labor Day.
Thanks for a great summer!  
(Here are a few snapshots I took there this summer)




















No comments: