9.11.2018

Tuesday 10 September

It’s time for a Tuesday 10.  I have missed making lists on here.  I have been thinking about it for months but then I never remember on A Tuesday so finally.
1. New Nike’s for me.
2. Sweater season is upon us!
3. Art drop projects with my kiddos

4. Art journals by toddlers.


5. The soccer season.  Jones seems much more familiar with the game this year and actually follows the ball.  Thea wishes so badly she could also play on the team, but they don’t offer it for her age yet here in Ohio next year.

6. Soup time!  Planning on making some kind of soup tonight maybe chicken noodle or white chicken chili.
7. My first finished art journal.  I plan to share more of it here soon.  
8. This photo of four cousins at 6 months.  They don’t really look much alike though. 

9. Second generation friendships.  This is the second year Jones and Owen are in school together.  Owen is the son of my brother’s best friend from grade school.  It’s so cool they are friends.


10. nearly done with the City Sampler Blocks I have like 31 to finish!  Here’s one of my favs.








No comments: