8.01.2006

The Tuesday 10 - 10 Items on My Fridge

Today's list is from the stuff hanging on my fridge. When I hung up the gold fish coupon from my friend Deb and her son Nick I noticed it was getting a little bit cluttered might be time to clean this puppy off - anyhow here's the list.

10 Items on My Fridge
  1. Valentine from my friend Julie circa like 1999.
  2. Photo of my friend Carrie and her ex-fiance Tod I think it was (note she's now married to Larry - yikes that old).
  3. Assorted Magnets from various Trips Jay and I have taken - Sea World, DC, San Fran, Monterry, St. Louis, Cleveland, Boston, Tennessee etc etc.
  4. Tonix Ball Postcard - this is at least two year old it's from when they celebrated Neil Young.
  5. Bengals Playoffs tickets - from the 2004 playoff game the Bengals didn't actually play in.
  6. Gold fish coupons from my friend Deb
  7. Rolling Stone Light-up Magnetic Pin that my boss got Jay when the Stones were in Philly last year.
  8. 2004 Colts Football schedule - Why the heck this is on the fridge I'll never know.
  9. Warranty for the TV in the master bedroom expired 2005.
  10. God Rocks Postcard - it's so cute I just couldn't not save it all this time.

If this doesn't scream that we are collectors of stuff I'm not sure what does. Perhaps next week we'll dig underneath the bed although that might eat my camera alive.

4 comments:

erin said...

Entertaining list today!

Unknown said...

hehhe!! love this :)

Michelle Russell said...

Too funny! I'll have to take the camera in the kitchen and see what I find on my fridge! :)

The Mom said...

I don't think you can even see that mine is a fridge right now because it has all of Ian's "masterpieces" on it!

Very funny list!!