8.22.2006

The Tuesday 10 - 10 Exciting Things This Week

Well I've decided to have a good week this week no matter what so here's 10 things I'm looking forward too.
  1. Clean Laundry - I'm working on mountains of it.
  2. Lean Cuisine Panni's - I bought a whole ton of these for work so I can save some $ and not go out - it's working so far.
  3. Getting all my courses PMP reviewed - something from work.
  4. My younger brother turned 21 this past sunday! Happy Birthday Jono! Luv ya!
  5. BBQing at my mom's.
  6. I got a new used sweatshirt from Jay's friend (not sure why he gave it to me, but how fun is that)
  7. The Weed Killer I sprayed in the driveway last Saturday Morning seems to be working.
  8. Jay's cleaning house! How exciting is that.
  9. Today Scrapbooking is on QVC! - That's a highpoint of the week let me tell you.
  10. My brother JJ is coming to visit! Wehoo this will be the first time in a while we're all in the same place at the same time.

No comments: