8.08.2006

Tuesday 10 - 10 of Photos From Nascar Weekend

I really had more than 10 favorites, so I just picked a variety of them.

1. #2 Blue Miller Lite Car from the Circle I just love the angle of this one.


2. Me and Carl Edwards I should have held up my flip flops.


3. National Anthem at the Busch Race - i love the color of the sky in this.



4. Love how it looks like the cars are going fast in this one. I do wish however that I knew how to take night shots with this camera.



5. Check out the crowd.



6. A least Boris Said's not to Preoccupied to wave at the crowd (90% of the drivers were looking the wrong way.


7. The #6 car - Jay's favorite driver.


8. Hot sweaty backwards baseball cap Jay. At least he's not subburnt yet.


9. #38 Into the wall. My mom was on the phone when i took this pic.



10. #8 passes Kyle Busch - the crowd at the Brickyard was so excitied you might have thought that Elvis had entered IMS.

No comments: