8.12.2007

The start of my art journal

Here's a few of the backgrounds that I've done so far... I did quite a few more but I don't want to spoil the fun of revealing things little by little ;)

This one is masking tape I did it yesterday i'm already loving that masking tape I bought at Target yesterday.
Here's one that I painted bright yellow in a diagonal motion (nothing fancy).

And here's a page I already put together. Lots more writing than I intended.
And another one. Check it out BFFs. The Black frame is actually an enveople window it came in the mail the other day with some junk and I couldn't resist saving it. Makes a perfect little frame. Check out Ali Edwards blog for other fun things with envelopes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so honored to make it into your art journal!

LYLAS BFF! :)