8.14.2007

Tuesday 10 - 10 Scrappers Blogs

I've been on a roll with these links so I thought today's list I would share 10 Scrappers blogs (sorry if I didn't include yours I could only pick 10.)
10 Scrappers Blogs I Read
  1. Ali E She's doing something creative every day (there's some inspiration.
  2. Shimelle - How can I not love a blog that includes cupcakes.
  3. I enjoy seeing some ki and beautiful photos here here.
  4. Fun challenges can be found here.
  5. I just love the name of this one - Pound of Glue.
  6. Some fun birds can be found on some of the pages seen here. And who doesn't love owls and little birds?
  7. Love me some KI and this blog is all about KI.
  8. I enjoy scrapping with this gal.
  9. Jen has some fun pages although she hasn't posted any in a while.
  10. And I'm working on my own art journal the challenges come from here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! I must be a real blogger to make your list! :)

Janelle said...

Fun blogs!

BTW, you have been tagged. Check out my blog (which wasn't exciting enough to make your list ~ LOL!!) :o)