11.06.2007

Tuesday 10 - 10 Staples for a Traveler

Here's this weeks list. Seems fitting since I'm in Boston this week.
  1. Flip Flops - you never know when you need them next to the pool or when going through security.
  2. Tide Pens - it's the next best thing to having a washing machine handy.
  3. A book or magazine for hanging out in the airport.
  4. Spare Change for vending and/or toll booths.
  5. The phone number direct to the airline and hotels near the airport (just in case).
  6. Two photo ids.
  7. Something familar - I like to bring my bear but your familar can be something else.
  8. Umbrellas I learned this the hard way nothing says good hair day like a run through the rain.
  9. Brothers named Jay on speed dial as you never know when you need last minute directions while in route to someplace.
  10. A positive attitude as most things you can't control so if you get lost 10 times or sit at the airport for 12 hours you are still pleasant to be around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Something familar - I like to bring my bear but your familar can be something else."

I love the you travel with your Floppy!! :)