1.14.2008

Monday Recapped

Spent 8 hours either on a plane or in the airport I can't really remember which. And the sad part is both my flights were ON TIME! It did take me 1.5 hours to get my bag today after I did get to Boston WTH?? (this is why I don't check them). Seems they don't know how to get bags out in the snow. When I did get it - it was covered in the snow. Nice!

Skipped going to the office came straight to the hotel did a 3 hour live meeting with someone who also skipped the office I love it! Worked late until around 6:30.

Made a quick run to Old Navy on the way to pick up supper. Hoorah for old navy everything in that store was like 50%-75% off and it's already dirt cheap. I got 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts and a scarf for $21 Sweet! Grabbed a salad from Applebees it was yummy although they put WAY too much dressing on it.

I went for a swim. I should have passed as the pool as now I do have some nice chlorine rinsed eyes that are watering to go with my coughing and sneezing fest. Perhaps tomorrow I will do something exciting although I might save that for when I don't have 1/4 of a cold.

Well that's the latest from Boston more soon...

No comments: