1.15.2008

Snow Beautiful

I know I love Snow anyhow but it's absolutely fabulous here. These photos don't do the snow much justice but some of them turned out pretty cool considering that I took them from my car while I was driving and I can't even retouch them because I'm without photoshop here. so yay for whacky camera settings. I so wished I had some snow boots and my SLR this morning so I could stomp around in the snow and get some awesome photos. Instead I settled for enjoying it from the rush hour traffic.






2 comments:

Kim said...

great photos! You be careful taking pics in rush hour traffic!

Jodie said...

Katie, love the pics! I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pics while driving!!!
BTW, can you send me the last pic of the tree in original size? I would love to print it and frame it!