9.28.2008

$7.50 for Curtains

So yesterday I found these table cloths at Target for $2.50 each nice big long ones. And while I had no use for a table cloth. But Curtains that I did need. So I bought them. And came home and cut them to size and broke out the sewing machine and made myself some curtains. See...

Ignore the red cord it's for hanging christmas cards I'm either way early putting it up or way late taking it down but isn't it fun. With quick snip and stitch and two hours later we have...

I should have ironed them before putting them up but you get the picture. What a bargain and now my living room will be warmer in the winter too.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Great idea Katie!! Lookin' good!

Unknown said...

Very nice! You are so crafty!

thea said...

I concur with the other two commenters (is that a word?). You are so crafty, handy and resourceful!