9.07.2008

Recent Funness I Made

I've been sewing a lot when I'm home lately here's a few of the projects I just completed. This is a quilt I made for my friend Amy's baby. It's made with scrap fabric I had from another project. It's actually the size of a twin bed but it's folded here as I didn't have a good place to lay it out.
Here you can see the quilting a little better it's like scribbles there's not pattern too it - super fun. Amy is fun like that so she will apprecitate it.
And a smaller one I made for my cousin Michael's baby but it was fun to use many kinds of fabric.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh yay!! LOVE them both :)
we need to sew together sometime ;)

thea said...

I can't wait to see the quilt live and in person. I didn't know you were quilting. I'm just starting to do some. Working on my third -- should be a queen-size one. Not sure how it'll turn out though.

Anonymous said...

What great gifts!

Marilyn
>^..^<

Pam said...

those look fantastic. One of these days I hope to learn to sew!