9.22.2008

Is it Friday yet?

Let's recap my day shall we?
Arrive at airport 4:45am
Repeatedly told by ticket agent I cannot switch my ticket to a direct flight.
Whatever!
Get on flight to Pittsburgh.
Circle Pittsburgh for 2 hours.
Arrive in Cleveland.
Refuel plane.
Wait wait wait.
Fly back to pittsburgh for a little more circling.
Land in Pittsburgh - Finally!
Run 30 gates to catch my flight.
Board just in time.
Finally arrive in Boston 2 hours late.
no bag no bag no bag.
(one bright spot floppy is at home).
pick up rental car only to be in an accident before leaving the parking lot (this was not my fault).
Office was a complete blur of meetings.
Still no bag.
Shopping adventures - I can't work naked.
arrive at hotel ready to veg.
no TV.
no bag.
no more mondays.
I flippin swear - I'm ready to go back to bed and wake up to friday.

1 comment:

thea said...

oh Katie ... I'm so sorry! What a crappy way to start your week. On the bright side, things can only get better. =}