9.26.2008

Oh Yes Friday!

Friday finally has arrived and I can hardly contain myself!
Yesterday was a mess of trouble to get home however it was certainly better than today will be. I did however type up a very nice note to the CEO of USAir to give him a piece of my mind as all my difficulty could have been avoided if they weren't so incomptent. I did however get to hang out at the Pitt airport for a long while and they have moving walkways which are almost as fun as escalators! :D
Anyhow that was yesterday and today is FRIDAY! I went to the eye doctor today and I picked out some new blue glasses. I can't wait until they come in. The house is also clean! This weekend is for hanging around Indy I'm not entirely sure what's in the plans aside from random errand things. I have a few week roadtrips coming up so I figure I should be more of a homebody this weekend...
Anyhow happy Friday!

No comments: