1.07.2009

I have been trying to think of something...

thoughtful to blog about this week however since I'm in a haze of work. I thought I could enlighten you all on the my world of deployment planning, user acceptance testing, risks that become issues, defect management or any of the random stuff that I deal with on a daily basis. But seriously nobody wants to hear about that. So instead how about a few pics from DC you know we only did take 1975 a few shy of our goal of 2009!
A self portrait of me and the washington.
Ahhh Bananagrams & Cocktails! this has to be the best gift ever.
And another one of the washington.

The next post will be more interesting surely (but at least I won't miss goal #26. because at least I blogged in the first week of Jan).

1 comment:

Jodie said...

One of my most favorite things about your photography katie is the interesting perspectives and angles you put to your pictures.