12.19.2009

goings ons

let's see here's a few on-goings...
+ enjoying traveling again I like home but I like away too
+ saw some of my favorite boston peps - you know I forgot to take any pics
+ did some holiday shopping - resisted the urge to buy gifts (aside from stocking variety)
+ went to court last week (so frustrating)
+ saw holiday displays and such
+ mailed our christmas cards
+ included series of random jones we don't know as an experiment
+ working a new list for 2010 - I need to work on completing a few more things too (really just need to update the progress).
+ downloading some new iTunes
+ enjoying some Bon Iver & Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic & Zeros & the duchess and the duke
+ mailed some christmas presents
+ hung the stockings (no tree this year no sense in it now)
+ laundry (ick)
+ resumed POTD
and now for some pics...
ninja turtles oh I {heart} leonardo
cards going to some random joneses including Kathryn and Jonathan (seemed fitting) I do so love that we found joneses in Hawaii and Mississippi
I've been staying in the theater district which is so pretty at night.
I see this little guy in various forms all over boston anyone know who he is?
more graffiti - I love that little tag that looks like a bike
oh and look here I think this is Alicia Joe & their new dog max
Sun glare
I want to lease that skywalk up there - I'm sure they want to lease the building but I just want the skywalk.

the uc court house I love the detailing both inside and out - limestone
the fun tiling I'm not sure it's original probably was redone at some point the glaze seems pretty bright for like 1870 or something.
and the chairs which I'm sure are original - I wonder who CR or RC was??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the cards to random joneses!! you are too much fun ;)