4.18.2010

Gardens Planted and Mulched - Check

well our gardens/flower beds are planted and mulched and all that jazz. I can't wait until things are all growing and stuff. We did most of it except for the front beds by seed so there's some anticipation with that. However we are officially done with the gravel removal project (aside from taking it to the dump) we used 20 bags of mulch, and approximately 16 bags of soil. Big thanks to the best graveler seen all year - Jono who did the majority of the shoveling and wheeling that gravel out.
I found this link after I already seeded my flowerbeds - but isn't this fun.
And I think this yard adorable we talked about moving out the old driveway but I think that is a project for another time. But how adorable would your own chessboard patio be? Jono wanna get that jackhammer now?
Something we didn't plant but could have been fun - Edamame - it would grow great in Indiana soil too. Yum!Anyhow I'll share a few picks of the yard or tomorrow I need to pack and run to walgreens for contact solution.

No comments: