4.06.2010

Recapping Easter

I know today is Tuesday and I'm just about to go finish the tutorial don't worry! But since the memory card is in the laptop and I wanted to blog - so a recap our Easter - the day started out like most Sunday sleeping in and then I did a little cleaning and jono worked in the yard and on his car. We brought in the new dishwasher which we had intended on installing only to discover that the old one is plugged into the drywall and not the outlet - so we need to find another solution to that. So it waited. We went off to mom's for some easterness. It was relatively quiet at mom's Lita was at Grandma's or maybe with some boy or some place. So Jono invited Shannon who you might remember from last fall to join us and she came over and brought the newest edition to her fam - little big cam. Anyhow momo made us coq au vin and we drank some wine and made some merriness. Momo also made us easter baskets she had the funniest time picking out the stuff for us too - wtg momo! Anyhow I would be remiss if I didn't share some snaps...
daffodils from mom's yard
Little Big Cam - any guess how old he is?

Me and the peeps - FYI I don't usually have a habit or running around with super messy hair and a scarf but it was an open windows kind of day in the car.
The cutest wine bottle label
Family dinner - note jono please stop looking like you are stoned.
mom making her coq au vin - in a red pot just like grandma dessie used to make

Jono tried to be studious for a little bit and read his investment books - notice how he can't keep from laughing?
Oh and we took little big cam out for a neighborhood stroll along first street and second street - did you know liberty was even big enough for that? I did but that is because this is my old paper route.
More later I promise.

2 comments:

thea said...

Looks like y'all had a good time. I don't remember Dessie making coq au vin .. I'll need to get the recipe from your momo. I'm guessing little big cam is 3 mos. btw, I won't be going to Boston in May -- instead I'm going to San Diego in September.

thea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.