7.09.2010

Wild West Recap #2

I sadly didn't get to visit dinosaur land it was vetoed by someone who shall remain nameless. But I did see this cute little dinosaur.
I think this could possibly be the worlds largest prairie dog.
We broke out the remote for the camera several times throughout the trip and we came home with gems of photos like these.
How about Yosemite Sam Face?

And perhaps some jumping
This might be my favorite foot shot I can't wait to put it on the wall.
Okay so we took like 400 photos in the badlands park, and I wanted to share them all but I'm resisting - however here's a bunch and just in case you haven't been to the badlands they are a series of rock formations/canyons in the middle of the prairie.  most didn't even have vegetation in them, they seem to be eroding away so I was glad we got to stop and this was everyone's favorite park.  I must admit when I saw this sign I was forever terrified that the rattlesnakes would get me (they did not), I also was terrified of looking over the edges of the canyons.

After that we were famished and hit Wall Drug where we got new mocasins (not photographed), and had some dinner.
And there may have been a rendezvous with another cowboy but we're not talking.
Stay Tuned for More.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love the trip pix!