12.09.2014

Babyburf baby book update

It's been a while since I worked on the baby book - shame on me (in all fairness our house has been under construction for a month).  
But alas yesterday I sat down and made him a new page with his hand/foot prints.  We stamped his prints when he was about two months old on white paper.  They turned out not super great but you can tell what they are.  This is hard to capture even in their sleep.
I used the prints and then added some detailed photos of his mouth and belly button.  A few cards and paper scraps and there we have it.  
I need to figure out exactly when we made the prints and add that to the page.  More of this soon - I also started 4 other pages too. 

2 comments:

thea said...

Such cute picture ..

Mandy Crandell said...

I think the pages turned out great!

http://www.somethingmonumental.com