12.16.2014

Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Well I had all these big plans for the baby's first Christmas!  I was going to make him an advent calendar, I was going to make a December daily book, I was going to get him about 100 pairs of red and white striped outfits (this is my number 1 favorite combo for babies), i was going to make a stocking and buy a first Christmas ornament, i was going to...
Well here it is the 16th of December and I didn't do all of that.  Somehow between our trips to Missouri, chicago and boston I did manage to get to the tree farm, visit Santa, address Christmas cards, and get one striped outfit.  The baby was thrilled to see Santa he even gave Santa a nice belly laugh.  He also loves Christmas lights and has a desire to eat all the Christmas ornaments.  I think we are going to buy him said 100 x striped clothes and maybe a walker because he's not likely to care what he gets for Christmas. 
Christmas season with a baby is just that much more magical and wonderful.  

No comments: