4.29.2015

WIP Wednesday - Lots of Projects

It's been a while but I want to get back in the groove of blogging regularly again.  Here's a few work in progress projects happening:  
First up my rainbow scrap quilt.  I finished up piecing the top.  It's way too many tiny pieces.  But I do love scrappy rainbows.  I am not sure if I want a solid back or if I want to use some rainbow yardage I have, or piece something.   This was going to be a gift but I may opt to keep it.  

Also in progress this random IKEA fabric quilt.  It's not particularly beautiful or soft so I was thinking it might end up as some kind of outdoor playmat and I may skip the batting.  
Also on my table are my Improv Blocks project with Thea.  I started squaring up the blocks and deciding on a layout it's very hard to decide between framing blocks and mushing them together into a cluster. I sent Thea back her blocks the other day so I can't wait to see how it turns out.  
Also on deck is my Riley Blake Modern Quilt Guild challenge quilt.  I am really starting to question my ability to finish this quilt.  It's a little further along than this but I didn't take another photo.  I had grand plans for this but with the timing I may opt for just finishing it.
I am behind on my blocks of the month I think that might be the next priority. 
As for non quilt projects - I do have my master bedroom on the list and the new wardrobe project.  

No comments: