1.25.2007

Going for the Best Year EVER!

I think I'm going to have the Best Year Ever this year. Lots of fun things planned or happening and it's only January. 2007 will RAWK. I'll make the list of things later.


I'm reading "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman (it's actually pretty good, very relevant to what I do). Anyhow this is an exert from the book that I jotted down because I liked it and I thought I would share.

Every Morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.

It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning a lion wakes up.

It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.

It doesn’t matter if you are the lion or the gazelle.

When the sun comes up, you better start running.

-African Proverb

1 comment:

The Mom said...

wow that is pretty profound but also very true!! Good luck in making 2007 the best year ever. I am hoping to do the same thing!!

:)