4.08.2009

Dublin

I don't have much juice left in this laptop battery and the converter is upstairs in our room. But I thought I would share a few snaps from our trip so far.
Not sure what this is called but it's in Dublin's city center. Jono at St. Patrick's Cathedrale - it is beautiful weather here 60 degrees and sunny blue skies the irish keep telling us too many days like this and they'll be complaining of a heat wave.

Lovely doors.

I lit a candle at st. patrick's cathedrale. you can sort of see the aweseome windows the place has.

Another view of the cathedrale

Jono double-fisting at Guinness. Joe we so wished you were here as you would have enjoyed Gmuch more than us as.
Our feet someplace I think at the church.

Guinness - who by the way has the lease on the property where the statehouse is for 9000 years (who makes leases like that seriously?)
A view of Dublin from the skybar at Guinness.


3 comments:

Jodie said...

Glad to see you made it overseas safely! Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to all the great travel photos. Love the cathederal pics with the tulips in front.

thea said...

Thanks for the great pics! I'm so glad the two of you are having a good time ... I'll hold my jealousy in abeyance! Enjoy your trip. I'm planning on going in 3 years ...

Kim said...

So glad to see a blog post from your trip! Glad to know you made it safely and that you are already having a great time! Enjoy every minute!!!