4.23.2009

Just when you thought I was done...

blogging about our UK adventure I'm not! What else would I blog about my trip to the hotel swimming pool tonight or maybe my project - BORING! New Adventures this weekend though - going to Jodie's in Evansville. Here's some more pictures from Dublin.
The Irish Sea

Bottoms Up.
Hide and Seek - we had this park all to ourselves.
Can you find the bullet holes in the statue?
The oldest church in Ireland to still hold a weekly service. Drat I can't remember the name of the place.
I think this was the seaside town of Stowe.
Dublin port as seen from our FERRY BOAT!
More Stowe don't you love the painted houses.
Thatched roofs how delightful.
Art Museum in hospitals. Jono I still think we need a old hospital.
This is where we stayed in dublin. The Shelbourne just down the road from oscar wilde's childhood home.
We saw some irish band and dancing. My photos were all sorts of junk from that but I like this one. I only wish you could make out that little boys shirt says Ireland.
This is one of my favorites I don't know if this guy knew it or not but he was perfect they way he is leaning on the fence.
The river Liffey as dusk.
Stephen's Green Pink Tulips.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Great pictures! I do love the one with the man posing on the fence. Looks like it was planned, but knowing you it was taken for a car window or something. :)

Kim said...

Wow, gorgeous photos, KatieJ! The pic of the guy leaning on the fence is too cool!